In this 2010-11 experience in Globaloria, I plan to make the best of it! I think this class will be fun but challenging! We get to make games and I'm really happy about this. I think it will be really fun. When I make a game it will be educational. I plan to have it all based on civics. I might even title my game "Pick 12". It will be a game where you pick the jury and your a judge and you get to sentence the criminal's time frame in the penitentiary. So visit me on the following link below.
http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/mmswiki/index.php/User:Alyssa_40
Alyssa,
ReplyDeleteIt is great that you are excited about Globaloria. It is an amazing program, and you will have a blast working on civics game. Even though class might get challenging from time to time, keep on remembering that you are learning so many cool things that your peers do not have access to.
Keep up the good work!